There are so many algebra programs available. I dont know how I got stuck with yours, but academically speaking, it is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
My decision to buy "The Algebrator" for my son to assist him in algebra homework is proving to be a wonderful choice. He now takes a lot of interest in fractions and exponential expressions. For this improvement I thank you.
John Kattz, WA
I think this is a great piece of software. I applaud your efforts to bring a product to struggling math students such as myself.
As a math teacher, Im always looking for new ways to help my students. Algebrator not only allows me to make proficient lesson plans, it also allows my students to check their answers when I am not available.
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2010-02-03:
- simplifying logarithms calculator
- 1/9 Fraction Circle
- aljebra 1 page 88 in california textbook
- arithmetic progression application daily life
- net price for 25/15/10
- What are the answer to pg 30 sum codes pre algebra with pizzaz?
- if something is $9.72 and you are offer a $1 off coupon what percent is the coupon
- word problem solver
- x^1/5 write the exponential expression radical notation
- the sum of two-thirds of a number n and four-fifths of the number
- exp calculator -with-exponents-and.html">onent simplifier calculator
- independent dependent variable graph
- Topic 1 c-8 middle school math with pizzazz! book 2 answer key
- translating algebraic equations worksheets
- fraction into radical
- law of solving quadratics to the fourth power
- moment generating functions
- algebra solving equations multiple fractions
- Evaluating Expressions Calculator
- pascal's triangle holt worksheet
- fraction decimal equivalent units
- poem trigonometry
- kuta software infinite algebra 1
- cubic function
- steps to calculate physical equations
- complex numbers quadratic equations simple ppt
- domain of a 4th root
- solve this 7/10+5/8+7/20 ?
- convert exponent into percentage
- texas holt algebra 1 answer key
- david paid $9.50 for some 15 cent, 25 cent, and 45 cent stamps. he bought 38 stamps and the number of 25 cent stamps was 8 more than twice the number of 45 cent stamps. how many of each type did david buy
- ed moura has invested
- If the manufacturer from the question above charges a 4½% late fee, how much would City Cellular owe if it did not pay the balance by the net date?
- Derivative formula
- maths for 7th std
- 8th grade math worksheets with answers
- what is a equivalent fraction
- in example 2, suppose that refinery 1 processes 15 barrels of petroleum
- pearson education course 3 cube roots
- What is the 11th term of the following geometric sequence? Enter a whole number.
- 10. What was the original selling price of a treadmill currently on sale for $2,484 after a 20% markdown?
- make a conjecture about each value the sum of the first 100 odd numbers
- math lines
- answers to holt algebra 2 texas
- City Cellular purchased $28,900 in cell phones on April 25. The terms of sale were 4/20, 3/30, n/60. Freight terms were F.O.B. destination. Returned goods amounted to $650. What is the net amount due if City Cellular sends the manufacturer a partial payment of $5,000 on May 20? (Points : 2.5)16. If the manufacturer from the question above charges a 4½% late fee, how much would City Cellular owe if it did not pay the balance by the net date? (Points : 2.5)
- solving division online with work shown
- matlab combination function
- You and your friend left a bus terminal at the same time and traveled in opposite directions. your bus was in heavy traffic and had to travel 20 miles per hour slower than your friend's bus. After 3 hours, the buses were 270 miles apart. how fast was each bus going
- college algebra number line problems
- a milk tank can be filled in 5 hours and emptied in 10 hours
- solve each equation
- Bloomingdale's purchases imported perfume for $24.30
- Answers to middle school math with pizzazz book E
- worksheet on cross word puzzle on cubes and cuberoots
- algebra 1 notaking guides
- simplify 1188
- Epicure Market prepared fresh gourmet entrees each day. On Wednesday, 80 baked chicken dinners were made at a cost of $3.50 each. A 10% spoilage rate is anticipated. At what price should the dinners be sold to achieve a 60% markup based on selling price?
- prroportions math similar different
- alvin paddled for 4 hours
- city cellular purchased $28,900 in cell phones on april 25. the terms of sale were 4/20, 3/30, n/60. freight terms were f.o.b. destination. returned goo;ds amounted to $650. if the manufacturer from the question above charges a 4½% late fee, how much would city cellular owe if it did not pay the balance by the net date?
- c# code to balance chemical equation
- does bagatrix finite math cover Gauss-Jordan
- Dave and Elise moved to Hamilton after they got married and they both began new jobs. Elsie earned $2600 per year more than Dave. The total salary for the year for Dave and Elsie was $71,200. How much did each of them earn for the year?
- epicure market prepares fresh
- Proportion Worksheets for High School
- diamond math problem solver
- convert non-homogenous differential equation into first order system
- download for calculator that des fractions and variables
- Solving Quadratic Equations by foil
- writing decimals to thousandths
- describe two ways in which the equation, y=m(x-h)+k where h>0, can be graphed with converting it to point-slope form
- age and percentage of future height
- fantasia florist shop purchases an order of imported roses with a list price of $2,375 less trade discounts of 15/20/20. what is the dollar amount of the trade discount?
- numerical methods actual vs observed emgineering
- ti 89 titanium dividing polynomial
- ned’s sheds purchases building materials from timbertown lumber for $3,700 with terms of 4/15, n/30. the invoice is dated october 17. ned’s decides to send in a $2,000 partial payment. if partial payment was sent by the discount date, what is the balance still due on the order?
- Factoring Square Roots with Variables
- algebra formula sheet
- simplifying physics equations worksheet
- easy way 2 slove learn java program
- zero product principle calculator
- how to do fraction on calculator
- Calculus Reference Sheet
- Square Root Expression Calculator