There are so many algebra programs available. I dont know how I got stuck with yours, but academically speaking, it is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
Tabitha Wright, MN
The way this tool works, the step-by-step approach it provides to complicated equations it makes learning enjoyable. Great work!
Lakeysha Smith, OH
Absolutely genius! Thanks!
I just bought your program. I purchased the Personal Algebra Tutor (PAT) and I am really disappointed with it. Reasons: 1) if the computer crashes, you have to email them for a password (where I live, on a mountain with high winds, we get alot of power outages) as well as lightning strikes; 2) they said that the problems could be typed in and a solution would be provided. Half of the math problems I have had, do not work with their program; 3) they say to email them the questions and they will provide the solutions, but it can take up to 24 hours, and sometimes that is too long to wait for an answer. To show proof of my confirmed purchase of the PAT program, I have attached a copy of the receipt that they sent to me.
Sonja Goyco, MS
This algebra tutor will never turn you down. Always ready for any equation you enter, to help you wherever you get stuck; it makes an ideal tutor. I am really glad with my decision to buy the software.
Jeff Galligan, AR
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2010-02-04:
- proprtions with distributive property worksheet
- algebra ppt
- minus divide plus times formula for math
- cheats for math answers algebra 1
- a professor drove from denver to boulder during rusg hour at an average speed of 30 miles per hour and then drove back the same way at an average speed of 45 miles per hour. if the round trip took 1 hour and 45 minutes how many miles is the professors one way trip from denver to boulder?
- standard form math
- There were 4200 people at a concert and 1400 of these were female . What percentage were male
- quadratic relationship graph
- absolute value and radical equations worksheet
- Express commuter train #12 leaves the downtown station and travels at an average speed of miles per hour towards the north side station, which ismiles away. Twelve minutes later, express commuter train #7 leaves the north side station and travels at an average speed of miles per hour towards the downtown station
- year 7 maths free printable worksheets numbers and place value
- positive and negative numbers calculator
- a woman earns 25% more than her neighbor, and together they earn $1012.50 per week. how much does the women earn per week?
- saxon math course 2 answers
- worksheet on simplification using algebraic identities
- exponent calculator that shows work
- full subtractor
- how to factor x ^2-3x-18
- Solving Radical Equations with Variables calculator
- how to solve cubed binomials
- Solve the following equation: 42.86 x 4 1/2 - 189.987
- wyatt's western wear purchases
- how to simplify a cubed root
- solve negative radicals
- Ned’s Sheds purchases building materials from Timbertown Lumber for $3,700 with terms of 4/15, n/30. The invoice is dated October 17. Ned’s decides to send in a $2,000 partial payment. By what date must the partial payment be sent to take advantage of the cash discount?
- algebra cheat sheet year 8
- algebra quotient calculator
- variable solver calculator
- linear equations with fractions
- mutiply and diving real number work sheet
- binomial theorem word problems solver
- The temperature on a summer day is degrees Fahrenheit. The formula to covert temperature to degrees Celsius is C = 5/9(F-32). What is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius
- pictures of squares and numbers
- Maths for a grade9 leaner
- list price of $2,375 less trade discounts of 15/20/20
- finite difference for dummies
- Math/Statistics Problems Made Easy
- orleans hanna algebra readiness test sample
- how to Write a C program to input an integer from the user, compute the number cubed, to the 5th, and 8th power using only multiplication and assignment statements, then output all three results.
- least common denominator
- kuta software answers cheatsheet torrent
- real numbers
- special triangles rule
- holt geometry practice B function notation answers
- multiply whole by percentage
- practice b multiplying and dividing real numbers holt algebra answers
- The Empire Carpet Company orders merchandise for $17,700, including $550 in shipping charges, from Mohawk Carpet Mills on May 4. Carpets valued at $1,390 will be returned because they are damaged. The terms of sale are 2/10, n 30 ROG. The shipment arrives on May 26 and Empire wants to take advantage of the cash discount. By what date must Empire pay the invoice?
- math word problems solver
- synthetic substitution
- infinite algebra 1 kuta software
- use radical notation to write the given expression 15 3/4
- what is algebra 2
- a road sign in canada gives the distance to toronto as 140 kilometers. What is the distance to the nearest mile?
- average rate of change
- algebra transform the formula I=Prt to solve for r
- examples non square control system
- You are moving to a new home and have rented a truck to assist you with the move. Trailside Truck Rentals charges $39.95 per day plus $0.68 per mile. You will need the truck for 3 days and will travel 460 miles. What will the total cost be? (Points : 2)
- graph each set of numbers on a number line. Then order the numbers from least to greatest 7/5, -3/5, 3/4, -6/5
- +why Order of Operations in excell important when entering formulae
- What is the net price factor for trade discounts of 25/15/10?
- word problem solver free
- the pair (-2,-3),(-1,2),(4,-3) can serve as three (of four) vertices for three different parallelogram.find the fourth vertex of each parallelogram
- Pre-Algebra Pretest
- solving algebraic inequalities calculator
- +matching pairs calculater
- how to multiply rational numbers
- Polynomial Function Graphs
- "write a programm to find out the roots of a quadratic equation.use proper testing to find checks for real and complex roots"
- little learnersfreeewtips
- circle graph templates
- algebra word problem solver free
- simplifying complex rational expressions
- Solve a Rational Equation using a Graphing Calculator
- foil on ti89
- missing variable in fractions
- algebra ii glencoe solutions
- quadratic equation real life
- graphing circles online
- sample problem of a qudratic equation
- venn diagram problems with solutions
- accuplacer sentence skills practice test
- laplace transform method of solving systems of linear differential equations
- algebra sums
- algebra programs
- TAKS 8th grade adding and subtracting fractions in word problems
- radical equations calculator
- adding non like terms
- quadratic equations on ti-89
- using decimals that doesn't pertain to money
- parenthesis adding and subtracting worksheets
- free punucation tudoring
- rational expression number games
- number games with simplify rational expressions
- algebrator 50
- 8th grade algebra problems
- foil method calculator
- Slope-Intercept Form worksheets